Aims of IF
1) To place effort to strengthen the mutual-beneficial cooperation among all segments of the fireworks industry promoting the smooth development in production, trade and use.
2) To devote itself to strengthening international cooperation in order to promote and maintain safety, quality and technology.
3) To encourage and promote safety in all aspects of the fireworks industry, including manufacturing, transportation, storage, packaging, professional displays and the use of fireworks by individuals.
4) To work to harmonize definitions standards, and regulations, government agencies, and other organizations
worldwide with respect to issues involving fireworks
5) To provide information and assistance to fireworks associations, government agencies, and other organizations worldwide with respect to issues involving fireworks safety.
6) To promote the protection of intellectual property rights and to encourage all members to observe all laws and regulations relating to trade marks, patents and copyrights.
7) To sponsor international meetings to provide a forum for the discussion of fireworks safety matters, as well as other matters related to the international fireworks industry.
8) To improve its ability of adapting to the continuously changing environment through various support systems.
9) To conduct other sustaining auxiliary activities for realization of objectives above and maintenance of the core benefits of the association.